TechLead Joint Stock Company recruits the position of Tester Leader (1-3 years of experience)
- Analyze, design test cases, perform tests and report bugs, verify bugs released by the team.
- Confirm directly with the customer to clarify requirements.
- Develop a detailed test plan; test scripts and preparation of test data.
- Manage and lead testers in the Team in the process of working with the highest efficiency
- Create and review the output of the test team.
- Send weekly reports to Project Manager and Suggestions for test process improvement.
- Overall responsibility for testing work throughout the entire project or assigned projects.
- Perform basic tests such as Functional testing, GUI testing, or go deep into API testing, Database testing
- Participate in reviewing interface design documents, technical design to best grasp the functions of the system, early detection of problems right from the design and development stage.
- Perform other tasks as required by the head of department
- New training members.
- University degree majoring in Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications, Mathematics or related fields.
- Master and deeply understand Test Processes, Testing techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodology
- Read and understand specialized IT English documents.
- Good team management, planning, team leadership, synthesis and reporting skills.
- Ability to communicate, train and handle technical problems well.
- Careful, detailed, have a high sense of responsibility for work
- Experience from 1 to 3 years of experience as a test team leader.
- Salary up to 1500 USD, capacity assessment 2 times / year
- 13th month salary, project bonus (According to company regulations and policies)
- Fully enjoy the employee’s welfare regime according to the State’s regulations (social insurance, health insurance)
- 12-day leave/year, sick leave/maternity leave/piety… According to labor law
- No OT, 100% salary probation, salary on the 5th of every month
- Working time: 8h30 – 18h (2nd – 6th) and Saturday every other week (1h30 lunch break)
- Work in a professional, dynamic, youthful, friendly environment and experience unique cultural activities.
- Provided with a computer when reaching an official position
- Free use of all the company’s utilities: tea, cake, coffee,…
- To be trained, guided, mentored, develop themselves to improve their professional qualifications, skills