1. Job Description
– Develop marketing strategies for company products
– Develop potential business strategies
– Maintain relationship with customers
– Create and present actual reports on the company’s marketing and sales situation
– Answer customers’ questions about company’s products
– Searching, connecting customers, providing services to customers about technology products
– Executing projects, consulting marketing for the company
– Developing long-term partnerships with corporate clients, ensuring good service delivery and support
– Working time: 8:30-18:00 (lunch break 12:30-14:00), from Monday to Friday and working Saturday every other week.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related fields
– Have 3-4 years of previous experience in sales and marketing
– Catch up with modern marketing trends
– Good communication skills and teamwork skills
– Understanding of commercial and marketing trends
– Project management skills
– Patient, eager to learn, progressive, hardworking, responsible at work.
– Likes to explore and think creatively
– Become the core team of the company, develop the orientation to become a Marketing team manager
– Salary: 15,000,000 – 20,000,000 (specifically will be discussed during interview)
– Review quarterly bonus up to 1 month salary.
– Working in a friendly and sociable environment.
– Orientation for career development, long-term and stability.
– Consider salary increase: 2 times/year.
– Training: English, soft skills. (according to company policy)
– Mode: According to Vietnam Labor Law, 13th month salary, travel allowance, company trip, annual health check, team building activities, weekly Teabreak…
– Tel: 0328820442