TechLead Joint Stock Company is recruiting for the position of Recruitment Intern.
Location: TechLead Office – 13th Floor, Zen Tower Building – 12 Khuat Duy Tien, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Position: Recruitment Intern
Department: Administration and Human Resources
I. JOB DETAILS
- Receiving recruitment needs from departments in the Company, making recruitment plans, organizing the implementation of the plan
- Review the Job Descriptions, adjust the Job Descriptions to suit the needs at the time of posting. Participate in developing Job Descriptions for new positions
- Directly participate in the recruitment process: Search for candidates; Receive and evaluate dossiers, select dossiers; Organizing interviews, Attending candidate interviews; Proposal for selection of candidates
- Update and manage candidate information files, filter and review candidate profiles, directly interview round 1 and contact departments for professional interviews
- Processing interview results. Send a letter announcing interview results, staff offers, and procedures for onboarding new employees.
- Support work related to legal documents, projects, specialized work on human resources
- Prepare work reports as required.
- Integration training and candidate care before – after recruitment.
- Working time is from Mon – Fri + 2 Saturday/month, working 8 hours/day.
II. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated from universities such as Law, Foreign Trade, Diplomacy, Economics
- Priority is given to final year students and fresh graduates, able to work almost full-time
- No experience required, training will be provided.
- Agile, dynamic, have good communication and interview skills, have the ability to see and evaluate people
- Skills in assessing candidate profiles/resumes screening
- Proficiently use online communication tools to help with recruitment
- Proficient in using office computers and applications: Word, Excel, Power Point…
- Knowledge of social insurance law, PIT law, labor law is an advantage
- Be proactive at work.
- Salary: 4,000,000 – 5,000,000/month (Discussed during interview)
- Get promoted to official staff if done well.
- Quarterly bonus based on work performance up to 1 month salary, salary increase every 6 months. (If official)
- Working in a young, friendly and professional IT environment, comments are always welcome to help improve and improve working efficiency.
- Daily Tea Break, Monthly/quarterly Team Building, Annual travel
- Enjoy full benefits according to Vietnam Labor Law (social insurance, health insurance, 13th month salary…) (If official).